Jon Dubbeld was born in Daytona Beach, Florida and raised in St. Petersburg, Florida. He attended college at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg, where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Criminology. Jon attended Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida, and earned his law degree in 2012.
Before joining Berkowitz & Myer, Jon was an attorney contractor for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida. While there, Jon worked on a variety of white-collar cases.
After leaving the United States Attorney’s Office in 2014, Jon joined Disparti Fowkes & Hasanbasic, P.A. as an associate attorney where he worked primarily in the creditor harassment field of law.
Jon handled numerous state and federal creditor harassment cases throughout the State of Florida and brings that experience with him to our firm, in which he will serve as the head attorney for the creditor harassment department.
Jon Dubbeld’s Education
- University of South Florida St. Petersburg, B.A. (Criminology, 2009)
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D. (Law, 2012)
- Sports Law and Legal Writing Certificates
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida